[New Version] About the Firm
Florida Experienced Litigators Guide Clients Through Difficult Times
A small firm that’s big on service to families in Okaloosa County and along the Emerald Coast
Whether your breakup is amicable or contentious, going through a divorce is an event that will change your life forever. At a time like this, you want a qualified attorney who will protect your rights, but also someone who is personally invested in achieving a positive result. At Copus & Copus, P.A. in Shalimar, we are committed to legal excellence and the pursuit of our clients’ best interests. For people in Okaloosa County and the surrounding area, our attorneys deliver strong counsel on family law, civil litigation, real estate and contract matters. Since our founding in 2009, we have made it our mission to give each client the attentive legal guidance they deserve. With more than 30 years of combined experience, attorneys Jennifer and Steven Copus — partners in life and law — understand how to achieve long-term, positive solutions to the most difficult legal challenges.
Skillful Florida attorneys and staff give clients individualized attention
Before founding our practice, we each worked in larger firms where impersonal representation was the norm. Not content with that method, we vowed to offer our clients the dedicated and tailored legal guidance that only a small firm can provide. The individuals, families and businesses we serve benefit because we are:
- Respected — Many of our clients come to us through referrals from friends and family members we’ve represented. We are proud of the reputation we’ve built within the local legal community and the community at large.
- Caring — When you enter our office, you will be welcomed into a relaxed and informal atmosphere designed to put you at ease. At every stage of your matter, we aim to relieve your emotional burden.
- Affordable — In every situation, our objective is to put you in the best possible position to overcome obstacles and move forward successfully. As part of this mission, we offer cost-effective rates and a free initial consultation.
Whatever type of assistance you seek, our firm offers high-quality representation and the assurance that your important legal matter will never be passed off to a less experienced associate.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable advocates assist with litigation, property and contract issues
In Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville and throughout the Florida Panhandle, our firm represents clients in matters relating to:
- Family law — If your marriage is ending or you have another type of family law concern, we’ll give you comprehensive legal support in a professional, compassionate manner.
- Civil litigation — We handle various civil litigation cases to help clients resolve disputes favorably while avoiding unnecessary hassle and expense.
- Real estate law — People and businesses engaged in real estate transactions, landlord-tenant conflicts and other property matters rely on our firm to handle complex paperwork and proceedings.
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is relatively friendly or highly contested, we’ll advocate for fair terms on issues such as property division and spousal support.
- Contract law — Our firm drafts, analyzes and enforces contracts in a wide variety of situations.
When you face a legal challenge, the attorney you choose can make all the difference. When you choose us, you get a legal team dedicated to your best interests now and for the long term.
Contact an experienced Florida family lawyer for a consultation.
Copus & Copus, P.A. represents Florida clients located along the Emerald Coast in civil, real estate, contract and family law matters. Our ability, background and dedication set us apart from other law firms in the Okaloosa County area. Please call 850-659-2230 or contact us online
for a consultation at our office in Shalimar.